Thursday, September 15, 2011

Starting FET round one

Today marks the day of my return to something weirdly familiar and comforting - daily injections. Now, let me explain my feelings lest you think I a closet druggie.

Being on daily jabs isn't fun for sure - think self administered ouches and twenty-cent coin sized bruises - but it somehow provides me a level of comfort in knowing that we are doing something in moving closer to having our babies. It is at least a step forward in the right direction, yeah?

I will be on 30 units of Suprefect to shut my active hormonal system down and have also also been instructed to keep up with the multivitamins and add Lacto Forte to the cocktail. Lacto Forte, being a probiotic, is supposed to help balance the good bacteria in the nether regions.

I am emotionally 'almost there' in terms of being prepared for this cycle. I know that this is something we need to get done but am feeling very held back about being emotionally vested in the hope that This Is It. I know that this is not at all the right mindset to be in and promise myself to work on it.

And so, FET babies, here we come!!! We are coming to save you from the frost really soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment