Saturday, October 29, 2011

Big sister in waiting

I look at my first born and I see the many hopes I have for her. I say first born as I am convinced that the Lord has plans for us to be fruitful and multiply. :)

When I watch my firstborn play or work at her school work, I think of how much fun it will be for her to be a big sister, and how great of an older sister she will be.

My firstborn has been blessed with a lovely caring and nurturing heart and has good leadership qualities. I say so only because I am convinced that the Lord has made her so as He has good plans for her.

I get tempted at times to buy materials for the day when we can share with her the news that she is going to be a big sister - books, toys, shirts ....

That day will come, I know. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment